Apple has updated its support website to help iPhone and iPad users identify when they are using a Lightning cable or accessory that is neither made by Apple nor an authorized partner. The support site, which gives examples of common ways genuine cables / accessories and those which are fake can be differentiated, goes into surprising detail about how to spot a fake.
About the Author
- Are You Ready to Upgrade in September? September 2, 2017
- Restoring Your iPhone December 18, 2016
- Malware vs Virus: Do Macs need protection? November 13, 2016
- How To Spot Fake Lightning Cable Vs Real, According To Apple November 5, 2016
- Force Quitting Apps on iOS: Good idea or bad? October 29, 2016