Yesterday, Apple released iOS 10.1 and MacOS Sierra 10.12.1. Both of these bug fixes mean that the software is now safe to be installed by all users as the major bugs have been fixed.
About the Author
- Are You Ready to Upgrade in September? September 2, 2017
- Restoring Your iPhone December 18, 2016
- Malware vs Virus: Do Macs need protection? November 13, 2016
- How To Spot Fake Lightning Cable Vs Real, According To Apple November 5, 2016
- Force Quitting Apps on iOS: Good idea or bad? October 29, 2016